miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, today I’m going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I’m going to talk about what I did these last months. First July and finally August.

Well, when I finished the school, the first weekend I went riding in the mornings at 9 about o’clock. Training lasted about an hour or something like that and then, when the training ended, all of the group we met at the space we share together and we talked and we played together. After that, I went home. In the afternoons, I was went to do a trekking with my horse through the forest with some friends. The last days of July I met my friends to go swimming or to go for a walk around Banyoles.

The month of August I woke up at 11 o’clock every day. In the afternoons, I met my friends to go swimming at the lake and we ate an ice-cream. At the weekend I went to training at 5 o’clock. The weather was hot and the training was horrible. This month I read a lot of very interesting books. The lasts days of August I went to a competition of dressage. Was so funny because there were a lot of nice shops of equitation clothes and the competition was at night! I also went to the beach the others days.

I didn’t visit anywhere, but I had a very funny summer anyway! I hope I can visit another country next summer.


This is my summer holidays, thanks you for listening!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario