miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

Writing an informal email

Hi Justin,
How are you? I haven't written for ages because I've had exams, but I'm on holiday now.

It was great to hear that you're coming to Banyoles to practise your Spanish. I know you've never been in Banyoles before. There are some things you might find confusing! In Catalonia and in Banyoles, almost all the people speak catalan. Spanish and catalan has some different vocabulary. What do you think "Harina", "Huevo", "Escuela" mean in Catalan? The answer is "Farina", "Ou", "Escola". The catalan and the spanish speak a little slowly and you can undestand better.

Anyway, who is coming with you? All of my friends want to meet you, so text me when you arrive.

Give my love to your family,

Take care,


Laura xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario