miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

A BLOG ABOUT AN ACTIVITY

Monday:

I've taken up taking care of elderly people. I've been feeling unhappy recently and I was explaining this to my mother when she suggested that I could go to a voluntary activity At first, I thought that it was a silly idea because I don't have much time. In the end, she convinced me to try it out. The first day is tomorrow. I'm very excited.

Tuesday:

I enjoyed my first day. - It was cool! I was very nervous when I arrived. I went with two friends to do the activity. First we met the grandmother we had to take care and then we were talking for 1 hour about a lot of things. - Not bad for day 1!

Wednesday:

It's the day after my first day of taking care of elderly people. I felt very good because I began a solidary activity and It was very well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario