miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

A FORMAL EMAIL

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about a poor holiday accommodation where I stayed last weekend. The description of your website claims that the hotel was very good quality and the images that you show are not good, unfortunately, all is really wrong.
In the first place, when I arrived, the room was extremely dirty and different from what I thought. The beds weren’t made, the bathroom was very small and the floor was damaged.
In the website it was very different. The rooms were bigger and it was cleaner, so this is very disappointing.
Secondly, the meals were simple and not very good. However, the service was not efficient. The waiters were very rude. The only thing that I liked was the Spa. It was very entertaining and relaxing.
Personally, this hotel is not the same one that you advertised. I am enclosing the set with this letter and I would appreciate a full refund.

Yours sincerely,
 
Laura Masdeu Araque

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario