domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES


Summary:
 
Holmes and Watson are called to investigate the strange crimes apparently related to the ancient curse that weighs on the Baskerville family. The "killer" seems to be a "huge black dog-shaped animal, though larger than any other ever seen by a human creature." Attracted by the mystery of the case, our protagonists are soon caught up in a labyrinth of old superstitions and dark revenges, in the threatening and sinister scenery of the Dartmoor moorlands.
 
My opinion: 
 
It was a very good reading and I liked it a lot. I had heard a lot about it and finally we had read it in English class. The end of the book surprised me a lot and I think I will read more books by the same author. Until another.
 
Resultat d'imatges de the hound of the baskervilles resumen 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario